Arisia'14 is January 17 - 20, 2014 (four days!) at the Westin Boston Waterfront
Rates for 2014 so far:
- $45* 1/21 through 9/30
- $55* 10/1 through 12/31
$65* After 1/1 and at-door
- $30 - students (students age 13-25 with a valid student ID)
- $65 for Turtle Track (Child Care) memberships, 1/21 through 9/30
- Free - Kid-in-Tow must be with a paying attendee at all times.
* These rates are for:
Full memberships and FastTrack (A'13 info) memberships (for children between 6 and 12 years).
Turtle Track aka Childcare
Turtle Track (A'13 info) (formerly Childcare or Babysitting) is for children be between 2 and 6 years. You must preregister for Turtle Track prior to December 15th, 2013. There are a limited number of spaces available in Turtle Track.
Are not yet available for Arisia'14. The Registration elves need time to recover
Questions about Registration
Please check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions from Arisia'13.
Other registration information:
- Or attend Arisia free! If you work enough hours at the convention, you will earn a free membership to next year's convention. Truck loading on Wednesday, setup on Thursday evening, tear-down on Sunday evening & Monday, and truck unloading on Monday & Tuesday count as double, so you can earn a membership without missing any of the con. For more information, contact us. You may not transfer an earned membership.
- We do not issue refunds, but you can transfer your paid membership to another person, or you can roll over your membership to the following year, if the Con Chair okays the rollover.
- Need to transfer your membership? Can't make it to Arisia, but don't want your membership to go to waste? You can sell or transfer your paid membership to someone else, as long as you are transferring it to someone else eligible for the same registration type. (i.e. adult to adult, student to student, etc). The seller (that's you) just needs to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying who you're transferring it to - give all the information you would for a normal registration (name, mailing address, email address, badge name) and we'll do the transfer.
- All convention members are required to wear their membership badges while in convention areas. Exceptions may be made for special cases, e.g. masquerade participants while on-stage.
- Everyone attending Arisia is expected to observe Arisia's Code of Conduct (A'13 version)