- Things to Do
Arisia'14 is January 17 - 20, 2014 at the Westin Boston Waterfront
11 PM Fri Jan 17: Arisia is Sold Out
Mail-in and Online Registration is CLOSED
Walk-in day and weekend memberships are not available. We will not be selling Sunday memberships, but we are selling Arisia 2015 memberships tomorrow (starting at noon) and Monday. On. Monday, day memberships for $10 will be available.
If you want to transfer your membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the person to whom you are transferring.
If you are not coming to the convention and already have a membership, please tell us. We will respond with questions about rollovers, and other non-urgent questions, after con.
At - Con Registration opens at 3 PM Friday Jan 17
- Registration will be on the Mezzanine near escalator.
- Friday 3pm–11pm
- Sat/Sun 9am–8pm
- Monday 9:30am–2pm
- Sat/Sun 9am–8pm
Arisia may hit our membership cap this year. We strongly recommend pre-registering for the convention.
We will provide status on this page if we reach or are very close to our cap.
Day passes will be sold on site for that day only, if they are available. We have a membership cap that limits the number of attendees the con can support. This year we are projecting that we will hit that cap on Friday night or Saturday morning - we may not have day passes available on Saturday at all.
- One-Day Pass Prices
- Friday - $20
Saturday - $45
Sunday - $30
Monday - $10
If you have any questions or problems, please email email@example.com
Rates for 2014:
- $45* 1/21 through 9/30
- $55* 10/1 through 12/31
- $65* After 1/1 and at-door
- $30 - students (students age 13-25 with a valid student ID)
- $65 for Turtle Track (Child Care) memberships,
- Free - Kid-in-Tow must be with a paying attendee at all times.
- * These rates are for:
Full memberships and FastTrack memberships (for children between 6 and 12 years).
Replacements for lost badges $5 (once only, after that full price)
Turtle Track aka Childcare
Turtle Track (formerly Childcare or Babysitting) is for children between 2 and 6 years. You must preregister for Turtle Track prior to December 15th, 2013. There are a limited number of spaces available in Turtle Track.
Questions about Registration
Please check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions
Other registration information:
- Or attend Arisia free! If you work enough hours at the convention, you will earn a free membership to next year's convention. Truck loading on Wednesday, setup on Thursday evening, tear-down on Sunday evening & Monday, and truck unloading on Monday & Tuesday count as double, so you can earn a membership without missing any of the con. For more information, contact us. You may not transfer an earned membership.
- We do not issue refunds, but you can transfer your paid membership to another person, or you can roll over your membership to the following year, if the Con Chair okays the rollover.
- Need to transfer your membership? Can't make it to Arisia, but don't want your membership to go to waste? You can sell or transfer your paid membership to someone else, as long as you are transferring it to someone else eligible for the same registration type. (i.e. adult to adult, student to student, etc). The seller (that's you) just needs to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying who you're transferring it to - give all the information you would for a normal registration (name, mailing address, email address, badge name) and we'll do the transfer.
- All convention members are required to wear their membership badges while in convention areas. Exceptions may be made for special cases, e.g. masquerade participants while on-stage.
- Everyone attending Arisia is expected to observe Arisia's Code of Conduct