- The whole convention is invited; all convention members are welcome, space permitting.
- An open party keeps the door open or ajar.
- Serving of alcohol is NOT allowed at an open party.
- You MAY advertise your open party publicly, in the appropriate locations. There will be a Party Board where you can announce your open party. You may also advertise it on social media, within reason.
- The newsletter will try to list open parties if they are posted on the Party Board before the newsletter deadline. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org with the salient details, to make sure your open party is listed.
We also have rules for closed
parties and information that applies to all parties
. See all the party rules